Children/Junior Players on Golf Course:
- Children that are 11 years of age or younger must always be accompanied by an adult on the main course with paid green fee(s).
- Children that are 12 years of age or older are permitted to golf without an adult on the main course as long as they can keep pace of play.
- Children/Junior Players that are under 16 years of age and do not have a valid driver’s license are NOT permitted to drive golf cats on golf course property.
Other Golf Course Etiquette:
- Estimated time of play (9holes) is about 2 hours
- Course Marshal has the authority to remove you form the course (without refund) if anyone fails to adhere to club rules and regulations.
- If you are not a group of 4 golfers, you may get paired up with other golfers, in efforts to speed up pace of play.
- All players must be checked in and ready on tee box 1 at least 5 minutes before teeing off. If not, players may be subject to losing their tee off time.
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs (Efforts to keep up with pace of play).
- Repair ALL divots, and rake bunkers.
- Golf etiquette dictates that golfers should always yell “fore” upon hitting a shot that carries the risk of hitting another golfer or damaging property. Golfers are liable for any damages or injuries that may occur.
- NO GOLF CARTS PERMITTED ON PAR 3 COURSE (Unless permitted by management; exceptions may be made if a player(s) require an accessibility flag).
- NO PETS ALLOWED ON GOLF COURSE (Unless otherwise permitted by management; exceptions may be made in the case of requiring a service pet).
- If you require an accessibility flag, please ask Pro Shop staff to give you the “accessibility flag form” to fill out, then you can play with adjusted golf course rules to better suit your needs.
- Damage to the course and adjacent properties is the golfer’s responsibility and must be reported to the Pro Shop promptly.
Golf Cart Rules:
- In order to rent or drive a golf cart on the course person(s) must be 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license (not a learner’s license).
- Only 2 riders per cart, even if the golf cart is designed to seat 4 people.
- All golf carts must always remain a minimum of 40 feet from the greens and tee boxes with the exception of players with accessibility flags.
Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission Rules:
- NO OUTSIDE LIQUOR ON GOLF COURSE OR PRO SHOP PROPERTY.
- NO OFF SALES.
Alberta Health & Safety Rule:
- NO SMOKING on Patio
- NO PETS allowed in Pro Shop or on Patio.
- Only on shift staff are permitted behind Pro Shop counter.
All players, and visitors need to comply with the Gleniffer Lake Golf Course Dress code. Management is empowered to enforce this dress code and will make discretionary decisions where necessary.
- Golf pants, Golf shorts, or Skorts
- Collared or mock-collared shirts.
- Only golf shoes with soft spikes (no metal spikes) are permitted.
- Muscle or Tank Tops
- Spaghetti Straps
- Inappropriate T-shirts (explicit language and/or content)
- Ripped or torn clothing
Booking a Tee Time
- Booking can be done online or by telephone (403.728.3010 ext 245))
- Tee Times will be available 7 days in advance (for Members) and 5 days in advance (for the public)
Cancellations and No-Shows
- Cancellations and adjustments are permitted up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled tee time. No refunds will be provided for changes after this 24-hour period.
- “No Shows” are extremely expensive for the Golf Club. If you cannot make your tee time or need to adjust the number of players in your group, please cancel or change it prior to 24 hours before the tee time. Failure to do so will result in players subject to a “No- Show” penalty up to the maximum cost of green fee per player.
- MEMBERS: In cases of more than one infraction of “No Showing”, showing up with less than the number booked for, or making booking changes less than 24 hours before the tee time, a discussion with Pro Shop Management will be held to discuss further actions.
Gleniffer Lake Golf Course reserves the right to limit golf cart access to cart paths only during inclement weather. A raincheck may be issued for a future visit if staff deem the golf course unplayable.
Rain checks will be issued based on the number of holes you completed before course was deemed unplayable.