Please see the new Golf Course Guidance below. These new restrictions come into effect as of June 1, 2021. Thank you everyone for the continued support. We are hopeful that restrictions will be eased in the coming weeks. Please contact the Pro Shop (403-728-3010) if you have any questions.
PRO SHOP AND TEE TIMES
- The Pro Shop is now open with mandated COVID-19 restrictions in place.
- Golfers must have a tee time booked in advance either online or by telephone.
- Golfers must enter and exit through the north door. You must sanitize your hands upon entry and wear a mask.
- 40 people maximum inside the Pro Shop at any time.
- Golfers are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to their tee time.
- You can check in at the window if you choose to not enter the Pro Shop.
- The patio is open. Table sare separated 2 meters apart, patio dining for up to 4 household members per table.
- As per AHS, only people from the same household are allowed to sit together on the patio. If you are a person that lives alone you are allowed to have two designated cohorts that you are permitted to sit with on the patio.
MANDATORY PHYSICAL DISTANCING
In accordance with the current Provincial Health Order and recommendations established by Alberta Health Services, all players must properly physical
- Keep at least 2 meters (the length of a flagstick) from others.
- Play your putts through.
- Avoid overcrowding
- Avoid shaking hands and touching your face
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently
- Rental of Golf Clubs and Golf Carts is permitted for the exclusive use of an individual or household only.
- Do NOT share equipment with other players.
- Do NOT touch someone else’s golf ball.
- Do NOT remove or touch the flagstick for any reason.
- Do NOT touch or move any course accessories.
- Do NOT share food & drink with others.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Pro Shop food and beverage services are open.
- You can purchase beverages and food both inside and at the window.
- Bevy Cart will be on the course Friday, Saturday, and Sunday when the weather permits.
UPDATE ON LEAGUE NIGHTS
The Leagues will be as follows:
- Tuesday evening will be Summer League. starting June 22nd
- Wednesday evening will be Ladies “Wine & 9” Shotgun start at 6:30 PM
- Thursday evening will be Men’s NightShotgun start at 6:30 PM
We greatly appreciate your understanding and continued kindness towards Golf Course Staff and fellow golfers as we adjust to changing requirements!